Who we are:
Integrity Global Satellite (IGSAT) is an engineering brand designed for assessing technical and structural integrity of facilities from mechanical stress points of view.
As a base of our interest, we are focusing on our system implementation at specific areas, where the conventional techniques application is not possible or difficult to be applied. As example, non-piggable or "difficult to inspect" pipelines.
Our newest patented system is called as Magnetic Gradient Tomography Method (MTM-G) of pipeline inspection.
While our HQ is based on UAE, our worldwide operations are coming through the branches allocated in Malaysia, Singapore
To help on filling the gaps in pipeline integrity industry.
- To improve the technical integrity of the pipeline operators’ facilities;
- To keep saving production and avoid a failure on piping systems;
- To keep safe the ecology and nature resources.
The key businesses are:
- Research and development
- Industrial implementation of newly developed technologies.
- Assessing the quality of existing technologies.
- Pipeline integrity services including but not limited to engineering, design, consultancy, R&D, inspection and monitoring, pipeline integrity and fitness for service assessment, risk-based inspection, failure analysis, stress analysis, stress engineering, testing and technical training.
G21, 681-160, Al Barsha South Fourth, 214392, Dubai, UAE
IGSAT (M) SDN BHD, branch Malaysia
No. B-05-14, Megan Avenue II, 12, Jalan Yap
Kwan Seng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Tel: 016 921 3557